Ratings for Dr. Lucinda K. Bunting

They run a tight ship here! I've never had to wait in the waiting room, and always have had a painless experience. Great place to get work done, very knowledgeable and helpful staff and docs. I read the comments below. It sounds like someone had a very bad experience which I just don't see happening here but what can I say. Oral Surgeons don't do root canals, and lots of people pull their own baby teeth. Sounds a bit suspicious to me. If you aren't taking care of your teeth, you will have dental problems.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I had a root canal done and a crown put in. Within 3 months it fell out due to poor placement and then two years after getting it put back in I had the root canal fail! Way to go! Then I get told "oh well you can pull that out" when a piece of tooth was broken from a baby tooth! UM HELLO!!!! I'm not the dentist you are so why are you telling me to pull it when clearly I can't and would have if I could! Everyone is so rude and beware of the oral surgeon you're sent to! Both my father and I have had all or our root canals fail from him and our crowns/bridges were door poorly!!!! We've had abscessed teeth bc of all of this! Poor dentistry!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

This was a very friendly and comfortable environment. They had all of the latest computer technology and prices were reasonable. Dr. Bunting was very nice and gave me a needle I didn't even feel. By far the best experiences I have had throughout a lifetime of dental work.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012