Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Lazoff

Total company dr doesnt work for patients only those paying his salery

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Horrible doctor. Never will I recommend anyone to see him. He is not into patient care only about his pockets.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Both my wife and I have had a great experience with Dr Lazoff

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Was very rude towards the end of my treatment. Basically called me a liar at one point, even though I could prove him wrong. Asked for a different Dr. Would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Interesting that there are very poor comments, since the experiences of my acquaintances who recommended Dr. Lazoff were very good and my own personal experience was extraordinary. He listened to what I thought were unusual pain complaints and offered treatment. Within a week, my symptoms were gone, and I felt like a new person since I was able to sleep without pain. Even though it is unusual to have relief in a week, my experience with the physican and his staaff would certainly allow me recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I have had a horrible experience with Dr Lazoff and all of the doctors at PMC. I am only 22 years old and have had 6 failed shoulder surgeries resulting in permanant pain. Because of my age, I personally made the choice to go with non-narcotic options. Despite this, I have continued to be treated as if I was some kind of criminal. It is impossible to get an appointment any time soon, and the wait times are regularly over an hour. In addition, when I developed severe side effects from the medication I was treated as if I had been abusing them. This has given me a horrible outlook on the entire field of pain management.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I feel like I'm being treated like a junky. I had a spinal fusion and they only prescribed 5/325 narcos after my surgery. I am not a big fan of taking eight pills a day. I have done a lot of research on a lot of different meds and he has not tried any of the ten different kinds I would like to try I have to find stuff on the street. I personally don't like being costapatied all the time.I believe if they would put me on a stronger Med that I would get more relief and would not have to take eight pills a day that do not give me much relief

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

This doctor acted like he did not care that I am in pain. Infact he told me he too was in pain and you just have to learn to live with it. He gave me a very low ppi rating and released me saying there's nothing more to do. And his report says he does not understand why my back hurts. He failed to state the fact that I have four bulging discs. He also would not look into my upper back like I asked him to do. Since then I am seeing another doctor who has found my c7 disc is ruptured which should have been in with the ppi but Dr lazoff would not listen to anything I had to say. My husband says that the Dr acted like I was more of a bother then anything else. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone not even my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

I have been treated in a very callous and non-compassionate manner by this doctor. He has never seemed to care that I am suffering in spite of the fact that I have multiple MRI's, CAT scans,nuclear scans, x-rays and blood tests proving that I suffer from multiple chronic, excruciating diseases/medical conditions. I would not recommend him at all for any reason. No one deserves to be made to feel insignificant and that is exactly how he makes me feel.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Thomas L. Lazoff's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)