Ratings for Dr. Anne I. Siple

She was one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. Knows nothing about women's hormonal issues. Not caring or compassionate. I left there feeling worse than went I went in.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Siple as my primary care doc. She has a wonderful bedside manner, and really took time to connect with me and answer my questions (unlike so many other doctors I've experienced). My only regret is that I couldn't take her with me when I moved out of state!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

The nurse was rude, and short with our child who had to get vaccinations. And, Dr. Siple was not educated on the side effects of the flu nose spray. She commented that sickness following the nose spray was just a myth. After doing some research we found that the nose spray contains the live flu virus and commonly causes flu like symptoms after taking it. The shot contains the dead flu virus so the chances of getting sick afterwards is rare.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Anne I. Siple's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO