Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Conforti

Wonderful doctor! One operation and three years later a procedure - easy, painless, successful~! !! RECOMMENDED++

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I was absolutely terrified to get my ingrown removed and he made me laugh and smile! Made everything more smooth and the needles in my foot weren't even a thought in my head.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Never needed a foot doctor before and it was a good experience

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Excellent care, excellent staff, excellent overall. 2 thumbs up.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Conforti at Clifton Foot & Ankle has provided excellent execution of my bunion procedures on two seperate occasions. I highly recommend his practice for anyone considering procedures on their bunions!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Wonderful office, staff and Doctor. Knowledgable, clean and easy to find the office.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I called the office in desperation one Monday after suffering excruciating pain over the weekend. They office staff was very helpful and got me right in that day. I had X-rays done and discovered I needed surgery to take the pain away. The office staff scheduled my surgery right away. Dr.Conforti was very informative and knowledgable and put me at ease. The surgery went on without a hitch and I have no more pain. He is a doctor I can count on. I take my kids to him too.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I was so pleased with this doctor. He listened to m3 and addressed all of my concerns. I had been to several other doctors and it was a waste of time and money. He did a thorough exam and found my problem and fixed it. I am so greatful. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Conforti has changed my life for the better. My feet look brand new after two surgeries. I look forward to a more active lifestyle without pain, for the first time in years. I am grateful to Dr. Conforti for his expertise, kindness, and thoroughness. His staff is wonderful, hours are accessible for all working people. Most of all, he is a kind, caring, and meticulous doctor and surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

I have been a very satisfied patient of Dr. Conforti since the 1980's. He is very knowledgeable, courteous, and cares for the health and well being of all his patients. Dr. Conforti spends time with patients and offers options which he feels can best help the patient. His staff is also very friendly and professional, just as Dr. Conforti always is. I have recommended friends to his office (he has 2 easy to reach locations in northern NJ), and will continue to use his office for my podiatric needs as a diabetic.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey C. Conforti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)

MAMSI