Dr. Jeffrey C. Conforti

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Conforti

Wonderful doctor! One operation and three years later a procedure - easy, painless, successful~! !! RECOMMENDED++

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I was absolutely terrified to get my ingrown removed and he made me laugh and smile! Made everything more smooth and the needles in my foot weren't even a thought in my head.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Conforti is a knowledgeable podiatrist and an excellent, skilled surgeon -- as a bonus, he is very personable! It is obvious that Dr. Conforti and his staff enjoy their work; it reflects in their interactions with their patients, both at their office and over the phone. I recently referred two of my co-workers to Dr. Conforti; both co-workers shared with me their positive experiences and expressed their gratitude for the referrals.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

This doctor was the 3rd Podiatrist I have seen and he was the best at explaining my problem and treating it. I have no problems recommending him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Never needed a foot doctor before and it was a good experience

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Excellent care, excellent staff, excellent overall. 2 thumbs up.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Conforti at Clifton Foot & Ankle has provided excellent execution of my bunion procedures on two seperate occasions. I highly recommend his practice for anyone considering procedures on their bunions!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Wonderful office, staff and Doctor. Knowledgable, clean and easy to find the office.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I called the office in desperation one Monday after suffering excruciating pain over the weekend. They office staff was very helpful and got me right in that day. I had X-rays done and discovered I needed surgery to take the pain away. The office staff scheduled my surgery right away. Dr.Conforti was very informative and knowledgable and put me at ease. The surgery went on without a hitch and I have no more pain. He is a doctor I can count on. I take my kids to him too.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I was so pleased with this doctor. He listened to m3 and addressed all of my concerns. I had been to several other doctors and it was a waste of time and money. He did a thorough exam and found my problem and fixed it. I am so greatful. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey C. Conforti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med