Ratings for Dr. Bruce D. Lawrence

I had a total knee replacement 14 weeks ago . Dr. Bruce Lawrence did a excellent surgery for me. I found his staff including his physical therapy team to be a great support system in my successful surgery . I would highly recommend him . I believe the reason he runs behind has to do with him not being rude and making sure everyone understands there treatment plans . All questions are answered. If your looking for success Dr. Bruce Lawrence is the man.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Never again!!!!!! I'll go to Ann Arbor or Belmont

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Lawrence does exceptionally high quality surgery - you can trust his skills and competency to do complex surgery on the hip, shoulder, or knee. I had hip replacement surgery from Dr. Lawrence and he far exceeded my expectations. Bill Neale

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr Lawrence just did a total knee for me. He answered every question we asked and some we didn't think about! He is very professional and an excellent surgeon. He has also done both my shoulders for turn rotator cuffs. I would recommend him to all very highly

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I had surgery on both of my shoulders for having torn rotator cuffs back around 2007 by Dr. Lawrence and both of my shoulders came out great. I was going to go to the doctor that operates on the Red Wings, Tigers, etc; but changed my mind & went to Dr. Lawrence and am glad that I did. He did orthoscopic surgery on me instead of making a big incision which is better & you heal faster. He is not real personable but did a great job on me. I would recommend him for surgery for shoulders for sure.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I was in a auto accident 2003 and I had major fractures in my lower extemities.I'm glad I had him for a surgeon he is the best.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Extremely proficient in surgery and completely attentive during follow-up exams. Demeanor on the serious side; nothing wrong with that. Takes necessary time to adequately answer all questions in clear, concise manner while not engaging in small-talk or unnecessary chatter. Does everything you would expect a busy, highly competent doctor to do. I had total knee replacement in 2007 and it has been completely successful!. I have recommended Dr. Lawrence to several people and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr Lawrence is a phenomenal surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. He explains what you need to have done and gives you options without pressuring you. He is the best ortho surgeon in the State...

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

He took very little time to explain details of the surgery and used medical terms that I didn't know and acted very frustrated when I asked any questions. He seemed very intelligent but spoke in terms that the average person could not understand.He never once looked at my incision after my surgery. He suggested that I should be farther along when I went to my follow up appt. because I was wearing the sling he told me to wear until my follow up visit.I was having a lot of pain still which he seemed uninterested in. He had me in P.T. and said following that I didn't need to return to see him unless I had problems. When I had difficulty with pain during P.T. and returning to work I wanted to make another appt. but was told to just continue P.T. and perhaps go see my reg. Doctor.I still have problems and have no idea why or what to do.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Bruce D. Lawrence's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Grand Blanc, MI