Ratings for Dr. William R. Thompson

I had radiation for breast cancer. The doctor was very kind, helpful, and explained everything fully. He made me feel less fearful which is very much needed with this diagnosis. I would recommend him with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

My husband saw Dr Thompson for pain management and radiation therapy after undergoing extensive surgery for the removal of a malignant facial tumor and reconstructive surgery. On his very first visit the doctor refused to treat him and walked out of the exam room leaving my husband in pain. My husband was referred to a pain clinic, which he could not even get an appointment for 2 1/2 months. The doctor did not offer any treatment in the interim. The doctor had consulted with an oral surgeon to have teeth extracted regarding upcoming radiation therapy. My husband had 7 healthy teeth pulled as a result oif this consult and then the doctor refused to treat him and initiate radiation therapy.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2006

Dr. William R. Thompson's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)