Ratings for Dr. Lauren H. Kim

If you want to feel like you are being heard , don't go to her. If you want understanding , don't go to her . If you would like a DR to remember stuff about you and to read her last visits notes , don't go to her. If you have a difficult diagnosis or something that is challenging , don't go to her. If you have had a bad experiance at other Doctors , don't go to her. And if you do have problems with her , don't tell her or your other Dr who is helping you. I expressed my concerns to his office. The next thing I know she fires me because she is insulted that I have no trust in her. Very upsetting to me but she probably did me a big favor. The Rheumatology community in the PDX area is really lacking in bedside manner and the ability to think outside the box, also their note taking is terrible.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Lauren H. Kim's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)