Ratings for Dr. Porselvi Chockalingam

Excellent care close to home, very satisfied with Dr. Selvi and her staff

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She was very supportive and encouraging through out my whole treatment, treats you like her own family, love her

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

She saved my life, if she didn't pursue me to go to the ER immediately I won't have made it

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Very personable and knowledge, very good and quick in performing bone marrow biopsy

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Very personable, knowledgeable with great bedside manners. Genuinely seems interested in addressing all of your needs and answering all of your questions.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I took my mom to her for second opinion, we decided to stick with her, she is very caring and compassionate

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. Selvi is very thorough and communicates very clearly

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

My experience with Dr. Selvi has been very satisfying. She spends lot of time with her patients. She is very compassionate, understands the real intensity of cancer diagnosis. She is very patient and punctual. She addressed all my questions consistently during each visit. Her staff is phenomenal as well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor in my life. In my personal opinion, I feel that she should not be working with cancer patients. She's cold, insensitive, clueless about things most Oncologist's know how to deal with, and worst of all, she has no problem letting you know that she could care less about you or what you are going through. Horrible, disappointing, and inexcusable behavior. We were genuinely horrified by her lack of knowledge and her dismissive and even callous demeanor.

Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Porselvi Chockalingam

Dr. Porselvi Chockalingam's response
This was a patient who was on high doses of pain medication for chronic pain, not from cancer and got very angry as I wanted her to follow with pain management for pain med prescription

Submitted May 10, 2017