Ratings for Dr. Perla M. Park

Very rude and callous. She was apathetic during the whole visit and kept saying it was my fault that I was sick. She would not listen to a thing I said, and did not explain anything to me. At least I know it can't get worse than her

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

This doctor can come across as rude. At least she did to me. She is very straightforward. As a patient, you need to have a quality that you care about your patients not just see them, get it over with and make money. I think she needs a more caring personality. Just my two cents.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I only voice my view. You may need to see this doctor for your own view. I saw this doctor in the Sun Valley location. She is a good doctor at what she does. Able to make a appointment easily. She is clear and concise in regards to the appointment you are scheduled for. My concern was she was very opinionated and voiced her views. As opposed to helping in both views of a situation. Only recommended what she felt should be done. Research was done on my part so that's why I say helpful was not so great from her end. I feel you definitely want to be comfortable and at ease with every appointment you have with your doctor. You don't want not feel uncomfortable or awkward or unsure or hestitate to give accurate information about your body because if you do give inaccurate information, won't allow the doctor to treat you medically in the right way.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Perla M. Park's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1975)

GHI