Ratings for Dr. Jane Velez

Terrible therapist, needs one herself , complains about money, if you get upset she throws you out mid session and says she cant deal with you. I came in with out an appointment and she tells me the office is closed and shoves my shoulder and slams the door in my face.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Jane needs her own therapist ...and should not be in charge of ANYONES healthcare. You wait for atleast a half hour and she switches staff continously who read all the files and comment on them. They all whine about how much money the insurance pays them to you. And today when i went to pick up a copy of my file that i requested a month ago she conveniently has a doctor appt. and puts her hand on me to shove me out the do while repeating that i have to leave. There was no sign saying the office was closed for the day so i didnt know . Overall terrible.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Jane is always so helpful. She really helped me through many hard times!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

She is not well qualified and has her own mental and substance abuse problems. I found her to be unprofessional and very emotional. She needs her own counseling and treatment.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Velez is the best specialist I have been fortunate enough to find. She even counselled me by phone at times of crisis after her work hours. I would definitely recommend her to others. I'm sure she must have to deal with difficult people at times and I found her to be quite patient during my difficult periods. Thank you Dr. Velez for helping me out of my low point.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Not going to her again. Money is what she wnts she doesn't even pretend to listen

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Jane ias really friendsly. She makes you feel like you are talking to a good friend, not a stuck up doctor. She really knows how to helpo you make changes in your relationship fast qwith quick tips. She does testing also. We learned who my son couldn't pay attention in school. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014