Ratings for Dr. Michael L. BAUER

Dr Bauer is an excellent doctor. I had a low back issue for a very long time and he was really honest whether chiropractic care will help in my case. He assisted me for a few months and then referred me out. He always took the time to listen and was very punctual. Office seemed very busy when I was there. I would show up for my appointment at 3:30 and I would be seen by him at 3:30. Staff was friendly especially front desk! I would highly recommend Dr Bauer.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Bauer helped me avoid surgery on my shoulder for 3 years!!! Then I fell and he advised me to see a surgeon. Dr. Bauer provided care when he knew he could help and advised a surgeon when he knew I needed more. Dr. Bauer explains the care he plans for me and why; witch empowered me to make an informed decisions about what direction I wanted to pursue for my road to healing. I would highly recommend Dr. Bauer of West Chicago Family Chiropratic. 630-231-0777

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012