Ratings for Dr. David Nicker

Dr. Nicker has taken phenomenal care of our son on two occasions where severe febrile seizures brought us to the emergency room at Mease Countryside. His skill and compassion were a great comfort to our family and his staff provided him with excellent support.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

This doctor treated me in the Mease Countryside Hospital. After having a DVT and a PE six months earlier and flying I had a red swollen location on the top of my foot. In addition, I had just come off blood thinners less than two weeks before. I had no injury to the foot and am in excellent physical shape other than the previous DVT and PE. Dr. Nicker told me it was a bruise and discharged me. I did voice my concern to him about his diagnosis after he asked me was I sure that I "did'nt drop anything on it at the airport" and teling me that clots are not painful. He also said that "clots cannot propogate to the lung from below the knee". My PE WASfrom a clot below my knee. I also have Thrombophilia, a blood clotting disorder that makes me 60-100 times more likely to form a clot than the average person. I am surprised that this doctors head fit through the door.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. David Nicker's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Safety Harbor, FL