Ratings for Dr. Bradford D. SMITH

Office staff is horrible! Taylor, Dr. Smith's daughter, called me to schedule an appointment that I had already had 2 months beforehand. She tried to argue with me that if I had an appointment then it must have been at a different providers office. When I told her that I was done arguing and wanted to speak with the office manager I was put through to a Samantha who stated she was Dr. Smith's assistant. Samantha tried to apologize for Taylor stating that she wasn't an employee. I told Samantha I didn't want Taylor to have access to my records since she wasn't an employee of the office. Samantha proceeded to tell me that Taylor was an employee, I stated that until Taylor was properly trained on how to read medical records I didn't want her anywhere near my file. Samantha then said "Whatever! Good-bye!" and then hung up on me. I tried calling back and got no answer for over 45 minutes, not even an answering machine. That's what you get when you hire children to run your office.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Bradford D. SMITH's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Augusta, ME