Ratings for Dr. H. James Stanton

Dr.Stanton has a wonderful beside manner..he don't mess around...within a week,my husband had 4 very important tests done,that most of the time takes forever to get a appointment for it...recommended 110%

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

From my viewings, Dr.Stanton is an amazing doctor. He is very intellegent.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I first saw Dr. Stanton two years ago. I've had two annual checkups and both times I've seen the PA. I asked if I could see Dr. Stanton and was told that he only sees new patients. I have risk factors because of an autoimmune disease and my doctor at Cleveland Clinic suggested I establish myself with a cardiologist in Charleston to keep an eye on the risk factors. I'm finding that the PA's aren't aware or have knowledge of these risk factors. I'm looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day to my heart doctor. Looking forward to my valve job.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Stanton and his two doctors are amazing . Dr. Dib. (Can't spell his name ) saw my husband Benny from Summers County . He put him on treadmill and immediately consulted with Dr. Stanton. Next day he had a catherization and ended up having a 3 way by pass by Dr . Figueroa. Post surgery three weeks doing much better . Big thanks to Dr. Stanton and staff .

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

LOVE Dr. Stanton, wait time was 3 hours, WAY too long.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr Stanton put 4 stents in me June 16 2015 he saved my life the man knows what he's doing feeling a 100% better thanks dr Tim Creamer

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Stanton seems well rounded and down to earth. Only one visit so I can't say anything more helpful

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have seen him one time so far, he is straight froward and he actually listened to me. He told me what I needed to do and what he could do...and he actually looked at my tests I brought with me!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I'm retired RN from PCCU, I took care of his patients for sixteen years.He's the best.His patients always come first!! Has been my cardiologist through two heart attacks.Folks, always ask a nurse, if you want to know anything about a doctor!!:)(

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Dr. H. James Stanton's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

HealthPartners