Ratings for Dr. David L. Astle

David has a rare gift of understanding and dignosing the rblockers that prevent us from achieving our highest potential. David's fulltime job being a psychologist but that is just advocation. He is also is an actor and sings and plays various instruments. His creative side helps him connect in a different way then other psychologists who I have seen over the years.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I saw this doctor almost 5 years ago, but on line reviewing was not popular at the time. I am only reviewing now because my experience still affects me. I was working for a man who was clearly harassing me sexually. I felt stuck in my job as I am my only provider. I am also at an age where my hormones are changing and therefore, my emotions were very high - making my work situation even more unbearable. Dr. Astle clearly was a gym advocate. He looks like a former weight lifter, or something similar. First of all, he felt my boss at the time probably did have feelings for me and basically told me I should just take what he said at face value. The worst part was, Dr. Astle felt I would start feeling much better if I started working out at a gym! Really? I stopped seeing him and when the work situation became worse, I went to a woman psychologist. My first 10 minutes with her she said, "you do realize your boss is sexually harassing you, don't you?" With her help, I was able to confront management and left that job! To this day, I am appalled that Dr. Astle's solution was for me to join a gym!! I was seriously depressed at the time. I highly doubt a gym membership was my answer.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015