Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Trotz

Dr. Trotz is wonderful but the office staff needs to go. Can't recommend going there because of the rude office staff.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Staff is extremely rude. Impossible to talk to the doctor if you have concerns or questions. Staff won't allow it. You have to make apt & you can't get an apt right away.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

My husband and I love Dr. Trotz and his staff. I have only been seeing him for a little over two years but I feel like he actually knows us when we are in the exam room. He listens to concerns and problems and finds the right diagnosis every single time. It's easy to get an appointment and the staff is always very helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Me and my husband love Dr. C Trotz and Nurse Robin.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I feel so lucky to have Dr. Trotz as my doctor. I've had him for the past four or five years and he provides consistently great service. He's kind, gentle, and a good listener. Now that he has a new office on Broad St. not far from Underwood Hospital, his office is even more convenient. You can even have your blood drawn for testing right there in the office if you need to, so you don't have to make a separate appointment at somewhere like Quest Diagnostics. I would recommend Doctor Trotz to anyone-- he takes all my concerns seriously and I am always able to get an appointment quickly.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

a very professional, caring doctor. He took the time to listen to my symptoms and order appropriate testing to diagnose something I've been trying to get Dr.'s to do for years. He is very competent and down to earth made me feel at ease. The girls in his office are great too!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006