Ratings for Dr. Edward T. Humbert

I had both hips replaced by Dr. Humbert. Great bedside manner with a caring and knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Humbert about a year ago for knee problems that had been diagnosed by another orthopedist in another state. From my first visit, Dr. Humbert could not have been more caring and professional. I knew that ultimately surgery would be required, but Dr. Humbert never pushed surgery; rather, he explained the other less invasive treatment options available and completely left it up to me which direction I wanted to go. When I had a period of extreme pain, I could not have asked for a more compassionate doctor who made it clear he would help me. When I finally made the decision to go ahead with surgery, I was amazed at the efficiency of the process. From pre-op to surgery, from hospital care to skilled nursing care I felt I got excellent service from everyone. My knee surgery was 18 days ago and I have been home taking care of myself for the last 12 days. I am already walking almost normally without assistance of a cane or walker and feeling great. I credit the excellent surgery preformed by Dr. Humbert and all the different support staff and professionals for my remarkable recovery.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Disappointed. On 2 visits last year Dr.Humbert told me I was feeling referred pain in my hip from my back. I was told "I will be glad to treat you when it is your hip as I only do hips." Well I am in the hospital and the CT scan shows my hip area has a fracture and large abcess. After trying 3 days to get a consult with Dr. Humbert we gave up. Another Ortho who specializes in ankles is coming to see me in the morning. Thank God he doesn't only do ankles. Shameful

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Five stars all the way for this whole team. What other reviewers see as incomplete bedside manner from Doc Humbert himself, I see as elements of care covered beautifully by the rest of his team. As a career healthcare market researcher, I know that the best outcomes are created by the patient cooperating fully with medical teams that do whatever you need done, all day, every day. That is Doc Humbert's knee practice. I found every single person we encountered to be fully trained, well motivated and excellent at their part of caring for me. I found the Doc, both as surgical expert and as leader of a large team, to be the best possible choice to resolve my 18-month knee pain journey. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I just saw Dr.Humbert for a left knee problem. Total time from arrival to departure (including waiting room) was 18 minutes. I tried to ask a few questions, and he was gone. If I need to eventually have surgery -- this is not the guy for me. I prefer to have a thorough knowledge before weighing my options. He said prednisone, and 2 days later they'll inject me. Sorry- won't be this doctor. I've already rescheduled with another.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Excellent doctor, fixed a bad surgery I had. Thank you Dr. Humbert!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

He was helpful in fixing a bad surgery I had a few years prior. He was on time the day of the surgery and was helpful in the rehabilitation process.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Two surgeries. 6 years later new doctor fixed his mistakes i can walk!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Runs a factory in it for money bedside mannors suck

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Would never recommend Dr Humbert or go to him again. No bedside manner - is running a factory. He recommends replacement whether you need it or not. In it strictly for the money.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014