Ratings for Dr. Bruce E. Lantelme

Absolutely great doctor! Very knowledgeable with integrative approach. He finds the source of the problem and treats it. I have never felt this good before.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

He should be ashamed of himself. A medical doctor claiming to help people with bogus integrative/holistic practices.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Be careful with this doctor. He is very kind and makes you feel like you are the only patient he has, but his methods are questionable and potentially dangerous. He almost had me in a thyroid storm. He was "dismissed" from practicing at one of the local hospitals because of his practices.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Lantelme has been a godsend for me for the past 3 years. He is very progressive, very sincere, highly skilled and knowledgeable and I trust him completely. My condition is difficult but I have been able to progress and continue to function with his help. He spends a good amount of time with me.. is thorough and caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Lantelme is extremely knowledgeable, kind, & extremely compassionate. He's able to take on the hard cases, like mine. He's provided me with top notch care for over 3 years now & I'd recommend him highly to anyone! He's a rare type of doctor that exhausts all possibilities to help you, using both traditional Western medicine & incorporating nutritional approaches, vitamins, & supplements when needed! He comes highly recommended by not just me, but my entire family. I'm self pay, & the cost above included bloodwork, a long 30 minute appointment, & every need I had was addressed.Follow ups on how you are doing come quickly via phone or email. Like any doctor, he has his busy days, but he's been a 5 star doctor for me for 3 years. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with him, especially if you have found no help or answers elsewhere for your condition (like Fibromyalgia, Hormone Disorders, & other Chronic Illnesses, & MORE). He will go above & beyond for you, I guarantee you! Thanks.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Lantelme seems very caring, responsive, attentive and knowledgeable. He listens to the patient ..takes feedback and no overweening ego. He correctly diagnosed my sleep problem as hormone related and his protocol has helped a lot.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

overall he is a good dr but needs to be a little more personable and maybe lessen his patients in order to do so. he sometimes seems he is just trying to get you in and out

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

The only doctor able to diagnose my ongoing medical condition that other doctors and specialists could not figure out. Not only that, he is kind and patient (spent over 1/2 hour with me). I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Bruce E. Lantelme's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC