Ratings for Dr. Vivek Agrawal

Very disappointed. On my first visit, diagnostics were done on a page of questions about things that hurt in daily life. There wasn't a way to try those things during the visit and I couldn't recall each action that hurt. Turns out I answered several questions wrong. When my issue was not resolved, I had no chance to explain anything to him. He only spent about 60 seconds with me on my 2nd visit and ordered expensive tests. His nurse is a kind, gentle person. Before my first visit, office staff failed to advise me that I needed an X-ray first. No paperwork or directions about the X-rays were included in the packet they mailed me, and this wasn't mentioned on the phone. So I was late to an appoinment that I didn't know I had. The administrative person/receptionist was impatient with me about this situation that they created by failing to inform me.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Agrawal succeeded in fixing my rotator cuff repair after 2 other failed surgery’s using graft reinforcement. I had almost given up until I found the shoulder center. He looked at my xrays in an online consultation, said he thought he could help, and he did. Go to him first, not third like I did.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

This doctor does not care about the patient. He wants to do surgery or kick you out of the office without enough explanation. Not gentle and always in a hurry.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

amazing at explaining what was going on with my shoulder. caring, commited and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Vivek Agrawal's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company