Ratings for Dr. Gary D. Frank

Worst attitude ever. Misinterprets mri's. Radiologist and orthopedic surgeon stated I needed surgery. He says" there's nothing wrong with you". Bad dr.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Horrible pain management doctor , he is by the worst doctor I've ever seen. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and retire and go see a dentist because you have horrible breath.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Really bad dr. He prejudges patients before he sees them. I have 4 disc out (1 yhoracic, 3 lumbar. I am in alot of pain. Git referred to him. He walks in and says "you are just like al the other patients I see and want more drugs. Ionly take 3 pills over a 24 hour period. So after accusing me of being a drug addict then he says there is nothingwrong with my thoracic spine. Funny the MRI showes it, the radiologidts dictated it, and the surgeon said I need surgery. He told me to stop tsking my pain pills and go back to work or I will be nothing in life. He has the classic God like syndrome. I have worked in surgery for over 20 years and now he basically calls me a deadbeat, white trash person. Good luck if you go to him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I found dr frank to be rather dismissive, not particularly interested in my injury history. Just wanted to refer me to phys therapy before mri, rushed

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Gary D. Frank's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ