Ratings for Dr. Robert Bidwell

Dr. Bidwell is my new "Obamacare Doctor." Today was my first appointment to get a refill for my blood pressure medicine. My appointment was for 8:00 AM and I was instructed to be there one-half hour early to fill out their paper work. I got there promptly at 7:30 and did not see a Dr. until 9:40. It was not Dr. Bidwell but one of his associates. She listened to my heart in two different places, told me that I am not getting enough exercise for the amount of food that I am consuming and said that she would call in a six month refill of my meds. I was with her for seven minutes and she charged $132.00, for what her form said was was a "slightly complex" appointment.Their lobby was full of signs that say, "If you are 15 minutes late you may have to reschedule your appointment." If only they cared as much about their patients' time as they do their own. I will never go back to Dr. Bidwell or the Drs. that he chooses to associate with!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Robert Bidwell's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX