Ratings for Dr. Vanessa I. Vidal

She is great combination of warm, caring, thoughtful, and smart. She is very knowledgeable - and communicates thoroughly and clearly - she really cares that I understand what is happening with me. Her office staff is great - friendly and helpful. When needed, Dr. Vidal also makes referrals to great specialists. I feel that I am getting the best medical care that is available.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

She is great. She is very attentive and follows up on prior health care concerns. She explains things well and is helpful.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Vidal is an amazing doctor. She uses friendly language to explain your lab results and her findings. She listens to her patients and accommodates her patients. She calls her patients to discuss some of her concerns and to follow up like a good doctor should.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

She does not spend enough time with patient. Sometimes a telephone conversation should take the place of an actual in person visit. She is still exploring her medications. Not enough knowledge about medications.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr.Vidal is the best Dr.I have ever had she is caring and always takes her time and listens to my problems.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr Vidal is the worst doctor imaginable. She does not listen to your concerns and/or wishes. She does not explain anything and simply types. I am definitely switching PCPs immediately.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Vidal is an excellent, caring, and personable physician. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Vidal is very personable and down-to-earth, as well as a highly-trained internist.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr, Vidal is wonderful, very calm mannered and really listened to what my health concerns were. She positively pushed me to get tests that I had been procrastinating on. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a long term doctor who truly cares about the health of her patients. ~heather k

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Vidal sincerely cares about her patients. She far exceeds today's expectations in a healthcare provider. I'm am truly grateful for the care she provided me. She helped me regain my health and have a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Vanessa I. Vidal's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 2003)

UnitedHealthcare