Ratings for Dr. Yibing Li

Highly Recommend! Has changed my life and provided care far superior that all of my previous health care providers. Will work to fix the problem rather than letting symptoms persist. If you are looking for health care professionals that cares,, THIS is the place! The office staff is beyond nice and very professional, they work so hard to assure every patient is treated with utmost care and respect. I am eternal grateful for everything they have done and I am sure I am not alone! 10 out of 10 across the board, Thank you Dr Li, Kate, Leah, Christina for what you do and changing my life , providing me better health and lifestyle than I never imagined would be possible before!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I've been a patient for months now. Overall I rated her 3stars. Front desk: 2 star very disorganized. Dr. Li's assistant: 4 stars . I always asked for her every time I called cause she will always get things done for me. Physician assistant: 4 stars. She's excellent!

Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Li and her staff are professional and flexible. Best of all, between PRP, prolo, trigger point injections, pain medication and supplements, Dr. Li has been able to move me forward in my pain management after being rearended by a distracted driver. I wish I had gone to Dr. Li prior to starting physical therapy.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I would NOT recommend this doctor. The staff seem friendly but roll there eys when they think your not looking. The doctor does not read through notes.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Compassionate Professional Pain Management Provider

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Li's staffs are very friendly. When you come in the office they treat you like a family. Her staffs are the best!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Submitted June 15, 2014

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I was in so much nect pain, but I didn't want to take the risk of surgery. Thanks to Dr. Li, I can actually enjoy my life now.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR!! I have been to MANY Doctors/Specialists due to my condition and she has been the BEST ever! She focuses on healing your condition rather than just giving scripts to cover the symptoms. She uses a combination of methods to improve your life and manage your pain. If you are looking to JUST score pain meds, this is not the Doctor for you. She is a true professional!! I am forever thankful to Dr. Li & her staff! A+++++

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012