Ratings for Dr. Mary K. O'Brien

Worst experience that I have EVER had with any doctor in my life! I went in with SEVERE abdominal pain and she examined me and did a blood test and noticed that my levels were extremely elevated. She sent me home with and with a perscription for a suppository for nausea. 2 days later I went back to the office with the SAME exact problem. The nurse acted like I was being a baby about the pain and had me wait for the doctor. Lucky for me that Mary O'Brien was not there that day because an older doctor in the office looked at my chart and asked me why I was there. I started to explain to him that I was there for the same problem that I was there for earlier and he said you need to be in the hospital and proceeded to call me an ambulance right then and there! All this from looking at my chart for 3 minutes! I went in for emergency gallbladder surgery that same day! I had been passing gallstones and one of them was causing a blockage and my organs were shutting down! Please beware!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Mary K. O'Brien's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med