Ratings for Dr. Gregory Barkdull

Dr. Barkdull saved me from unnecessary surgery that another doctor had recommended. He explained to me what was going on with my ear in terms that I understood. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

He needs to improve in explaining conditions and discussing treatment options. I found his handouts to be much more informative than the actual visit.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr.Barkdull was very helpful and took great care of my son. I would recommend him completely. I like that he is a local who came home to open his practice.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

He did nothing to help my situation of chronic pain. He did nothing. Money wasted. I am still searching for an intelligent doctor, expanding my radius to 6 hours away in hopes of finding relief. He offered no options but pills that made me feel worse. Doctors who don't care about your level of pain and inability to function in life are just a waste of time and money. This young guy is going to be a real gem after decades practicing medicine when burnout hits. He acts like he's already burned out.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Gregory Barkdull's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal