Ratings for Dr. John S. FOLEY

I have to say that of all the doctors and specialists I have ever seen in the last 23 years, Dr. Foley is the best one I have ever seen. He is super intelligent and super gifted. I am a Nurse Practitioner and went to see him after I heard about all the amazing results he has been getting with his patients. He developed his own system that is very cutting-edge and proving to reverse conditions and disease in women and children. Personally, I had a problem with my thyroid for 25 years and learned to live with it. Dr. Foley was the only physician to find that it was actually caused by high levels of chlorine, perfumes, and pesticides stuck in my thyroid that caused my hormones to go crazy. After he assisted my body in cleansing these toxins, my thyroid started functioning again for the first time in decades and I feel amazing! My endocrinologist says I need less medication too now that my thyroid is finally working again. Dr. Foley is very busy and worth much more than he charges.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011