Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Lambert

I trust Dr. Lambert with no reservations. He is the best nephro I've ever been to. (and Ive seen a lot) His knowledge was key in saving my sister's life. Even her own nephrologist was clueless. I switched to his care immediately afterwards. His bedside manner is a little off-putting at first, but his judgement is sound. His office staff can be less than helpful ie. refusing to give him a message and directing me to the ER instead, when all I needed was an antiemetic. But even despite that, I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

By Far a Great help to all Patients , he is truly an outstanding Doctor understanding and willing to give Directions for What ales you.feel lucky to have him as my Doctor way to go Dr Lambert

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

I don't know what the first comment is about. I found the office staff to be very helpful, understanding, and compassionate. Dr. Lambert is great and very informative. I would recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER BEEN TO EVERYONE WAS WONDERFUL!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Richard E. Lambert's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1972)

UnitedHealthcare