Ratings for Dr. Donald B. Dufford

I am very grateful I came to Dr. Dufford for my Anxiety/Panic Disorder. I never understood what anxiety was. I knew I had it, I have pills for it and I take them when my blood pressure becomes too high. I could not understand WHY this was happening. I also new it was in my family. So I thought it must be in my genes. With Dr. Dufford’s help I now understand it and I am learning to re-gain control of my life. It is a lot of work but worth every minute.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I've worked with Dr. Dufford and he is not only compassionate and knowledgeable, but also a wonderful listener. I find his voice and demeanor soothing when I consult with him. I especially have found the self help tools that he has on his website very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Dufford is exceptional, kind spirited, a life saver. He has helped me through very hard times successfully. I was having panic attacks out of the blue in my early thirties. As an anxious person, I was shy, embarrassed about it, afraid to share my "irrational" thoughts/fears, or even cry. His gentle, non judgemental demeanor put me right at ease. He makes me feel very comfortable to open up completely, tears and all. He gives many different tools to use. He has a knack for knowing how to get my issues up and out, leaving me relieved and content again. I now live out of the area, on occasion when some anxiety comes up, I call for a phone session. I instantly feel better, back on track. He is an intregal part of my life. His soothing guided imagery available on his website are great tools too, they even put me to sleep every night! Dr. Dufford is great at what he does! It's apparent that he wants to help as many people as possible so they can live a happier, healthier life for good!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I was in very bad shape with my anxiety and Dr Dufford really changed my life! Not only was he able to give me some help for the short run, but taught me how to rid myself of anxiety and worry for good. If you have anxiety, this is the guy you want! ND

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Dufford is truly amazing and helped me overcome my Panic Disorder. He helped me by giving me the knowledge, the confidence and tools to not be afraid of my thoughts and bodily sensations. Since I began seeing him he has helped me to completely overcome my panic disorder and my life is the most calm and peaceful it has ever been!! I will be forever thankful to Dr. Dufford!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr Dufford is an excellent doctor. He is not part of my insurance network. But I still go to him. I am seeing Dr Dufford for last 1 year for treatment on Agoraphobia and OCD. One year back, my state was some one suffering for few years, was out of job for multiple years, unable to go out of home on my own, unable to drive on own due to fear of panic attacks and some periods unable to go even outside house. Contrast this to now, last month I joined a fast growing company as full time employee. Office is 15 miles from my house. I don't have any of my prior fears whether it is driving/going for hair cut/meeting friends/eating outside/doing job/shoping etc. I don't know what this means for others but for me it is a 2nd chance in life. Don't you think? Dr Dufford approach is very gentle and he has lots and lots of patience. His mp3's are a great complement to therapy. Last year multiple times I reached out to him outside session hours. He was always available and helpful. -Sri

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Just like the past reviewers I too found Dr. Dufford a poor source of aid for my anxiety treatment. I cannot recommend his treatment methods or him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010