Ratings for Dr. Madeleine D. Lamarque

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! SHE WAS RUDE. WOULDN'T LET ME SPEAK. KEPT CUTTING ME OFF AND GIVING ME NASTY LOOKS THE WHOLE TIME. LECTURED ME ON BEING 30LBS OVERWEIGHT (NONE OF HER BUSINESS)TOLD ME I SHOULD STOP EATING TORTILLAS LIKE ALL THE OTHER HISPANICS (I'M NOT HISPANIC AND DON'T EAT TORTILLAS BUT SHE WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME CORRECT HER) SHE HAS AN EXTREMELY VICIOUS TOUCH. SHE MADE MY SITUATION FEEL A WHOLE LOT WORSE THAN IT ACTUALLY WAS TO SCARE ME. THEN SHE TOLD ME I SEEM VERY IMMATURE FOR MY AGE B/C I DIDN'T SPIT MY GUM OUT AFTER SHE TOLD ME CHEWING IT WOULD MAKE ME FATTER. I FELT LIKE CRYING WHEN I LEFT BUT I DIDN'T B/C THE WOMAN IS OBVIOUSLY A MEAN CRAZY WITCH.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

The staff was quite pleasant. In my rating I considered the following: Is the doctor approachable and nice? No. Is she rude, arrogant, or just plain mean? Yes. Does she have a good bed-side manner? No. I have never encountered a doctor who made me feel so uncomfortable as she did. Hearing a patient yelling at her and the doctor yelling back didn't make me feel any better either.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Madeleine D. Lamarque's Credentials

• Univ D'Etat D'Haiti, Esc De Med Et De Pharmacie, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (Grad. 1968)

HealthPartners