Ratings for Dr. Sherwood A. Baxt

Dr. Baxt is a fantastic plastic surgeon. My husband wanted me to have my facelift done in Florida where the cost would have been a lot less. I didn't want that. I wanted a refreshed and natural look. We were recently in Florida and after seeing what women look like there. My husband said now I get it! Dr. Baxt was realistic on what the surgery would entail, what recovery would be like, and how I would look. I have to say 2 1/2 months after I am thrilled with the results. The staff is top notch also! I have learned as with anything in life- you get what you pay for! Jonig

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Baxt is quintessential of a medical professional. In an age where you find doctors are often rushing you through medical examination or are less responsive, Dr. Baxt turns that on it's head. I had been on the fence for years about breast augmentation. As a woman who always had full and "fluffy" breasts I had never thought I would be a candidate for breast augmentation, however, after two children and breastfeeding for 2 years+ I was left with deflated breast that left me yearning for the days of my pre-children breasts.Dr. Baxt is quintessential of a medical professional. In an age where you find doctors are often rushing you through medical examination or are less responsive, Dr. Baxt turns that on it's head.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I had lived with a turkey neck and heavy jowls for my entire life and finally decided to do something about it. Because I'm diabetic, my options were limited. I spoke with dr. Baxt who discussed the limitations and was realistic about possible outcomes. I had the procedure done and am thrilled I took the plunge! I finally have a normal chin and jaw line. I feel so much more comfortable with how I look in pictures and to people I meet. Dr. Baxt is extremely competent and will be truthful and realistic with what is possible. Mary Ann M.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Sherwwod is an outstanding plastic surgeon; he is professional, kind, skillful, and honest. I extensively reseach doctors and went on 6 different plastic surgery consultations before I choose Dr. Sherwood Baxt . Dr. Baxt did my breast enlargement surgery, words cannot expressed how happy my husband and I are with the results. My breast look and feel natural. The size Dr. Baxt used compliments my body. The staff treated me like I was a movie star. It is without hesitation that I would recommend Dr. Baxt for any cosmetic procedure. Amy T

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Sherwood Baxt is the absolute cream of the crop when it comes to cosmetic/plastic surgery. He has performed surgeries on myself and my two sisters, which include breast augmentation, liposuction, and rhinoplasty. I have been his patient for many years, and I trust his judgment, as he is honest and is truly an expert in his field. The staff is phenomenal as well. They are prompt with returning phone calls and extremely accommodating. They are also kind and compassionate, which makes it all the better. I would highly recommend Dr. Baxt to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. As far as I can tell, there is no one better.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr Sherwood Baxt is an excellent surgeon. When I saw him for my consult, he was patient and understanding. He listened to all my concerns he mad me feel very comfortable. I was excited after my consult and could not wait to have my upper and lower eyelids done My result after the surgery is amazing. I get compliments all the time. I now wear contact lenses so you can see my eyes. No more glasses. Dr Baxt is kind, knowledgeable, patient and the best plastic surgeon. I high key recommend Dr Sherwood Baxt.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Baxt is by far a top surgeon. My procedures with him through the decades has kept me looking younger without anyone knowing something was done because I still look like me but much younger. If you feel it's time for another procedure and he disagrees he will not do it and that is another thing I love about him. I can trust his judgment. The staff is great. I am looking forward to seeing him again soon.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

what a pleasure was to meet Dr. Parakh. She made me feel so comfortable and she made sure I understood what she going to do. it was an easy decision for me to schedule my breast lift with her. She listened to me and never pushed anything that I didn't want. looking forward to see my results. will keep you guys posted.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Sherwood Baxt is nothing short of amazing. He was honest and forthright in explaining the pros and cons of procedures and directing me to the results I wanted and got! His staff was attentive and professional from start to finish. Choosing to do elective surgery can be a scary event but Dr. Baxt had my confidence from the first I spoke with him. I highly recommend his practice and him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Had an upper eyelid procedure done recently. After a week I can already see improvement. Very happy with Doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Sherwood A. Baxt's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ