Ratings for Dr. William H. Beeson

I'm very satisfied with the results of the surgery and it has boosted my self confidence, i couldn't imagine going anywhere else, I found him to be an excellent surgery, I'm happy with the end result. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Awesome! Total professional who is cutting edge with treatment.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Very happy with results and Dr. Beeson and staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Excellent knowledge in the field of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Beeson takes time to answer any and all questions. I went to several other doctors before choosing Dr. Beeson. He appeared to have my best interest at heart. I had and an s-lift, neck lift and chemical peel and laser done. He continues to have follow up visits until he is completely satisfied with the results he stated I would have The follow ups are all part of the cost. The staff is awesome! Everyone always has a smile and is extremely helpful. Amazing results and amazing staff. Will recommend them to friends who are interested in any type of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Beeson and his staff strive to provide their patients with exceptional care. From your initial consult through post op, they accessible and attentive. He has over 20 years of experience, and yet is truly skilled in the newest techniques. Dr. Beeson takes the time to ask you what type of results you would like to see and then advises you on many different types of treatment options. His follow up and accessibility are the best I have ever experience with any physician.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I saw him for hair transplants in 1993 and have come back since then whenever I needed a touch up. He's terrific.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Beeson is an outstanding physician and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I've been a patient for several years and Dr. Beeson is excellent. He is a highly skilled surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients. I've had many in-office procedures and one surgery and couldn't be happier with the results. He is thorough and detailed in his approach to his work and his patients. I'll continue to recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Beeson is a terrific surgeon and a great person. I first used his service over 20 years ago when I had a precancerous spot on my nose. Dr. Beeson has performed several successful facial cosmetic surgeries for me through the years. I have also referred several of my friends to Dr. Beeson with wonderful results. He and his staff are so caring and friendly you feel like family. I am so very pleased to recommend Dr. Beeson as a caring, trustworthy and EXCELLENT facial surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I cannot begin to fully express in words how satisfied I am with the services of Dr. Beeson and his staff. In a hurried, crazy world, it is refreshing to find someone in the medical field who I feel truly, truly cares about his patients. Dr. Beeson took time with me to explain step-by-step the procedure he would perform. I felt comfortable about the services I experienced and was assured that if I needed anything, even after hours, that I could call on him. The office staff was unbelievably kind and caring too. Greeted with warm smiles and well wishes, I left feeling on top of the world. I would gladly, whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Beeson to anyone in need of his services.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. William H. Beeson's Credentials

• Indiana University (Grad. 1976)