Ratings for Dr. William H. Beeson

My entire experience with Dr Beeson and his staff was simply outstanding. I traveled to Indiana from New York because Dr Beeson was so highly recommended to me. If I need anything in the future, I won't think twice about traveling again. I received such excellent care and am thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

He is the best! He made me feel so comfortable and the results were incredible!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have known Dr. Beeson for many years and have worked with him at the AMA. He is the best. I never hesitate to recommend him to my friends and patients.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

My daughter, myself and my mother have used Dr. Beeson for a variety of procedures. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Amazing surgeon, with a great , comforting personality.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

One of those rare Specialists whose skill-set and bedside manner compliment.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

When I asked my friends who I should see for my procedure, they all said Dr. Beeson. They were right!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I am very satisfied with my outcome. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything to patient.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Beeson and his staff are 2nd to none. He does excellent work and the follow up is amazing. He is a genuine professional who takes pride in his work, and is very compassionate and caring. I had a neck lift and the results are amazing. I look 10 years younger and am no longer self conscious of my jiggly neck. Thank you for the wonderful care!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I met Dr. Beeson more than 20 years ago while managing an art gallery. When I left the gallery to start my own business, he sent a hand written note with best wishes in my success. I was so impressed that he took the time to care enough to write the note. It showed me what a wonderful, compassionate person he is. I became a patient of his for botox and again, his care was very apparent and genuine. I recently decided to have upper and lower eyelid surgery and there was no other doctor to consider. He took an enormous amount of time explaining the entire process; start to finish, prep, surgery, and after-care. He (and his wonderful scrub nurse, Pam) talked to me prior to the surgery to ensure I was comfortable with everything that would be happening and introduced me to everyone in the surgery room. Upon returning home, he (or his amazing RN, Lesley) called me every day to check on me and answer any questions. My recovery process has been very smooth and at 2 weeks post-op, I couldn't be more excited! My sons swear I shaved off 15 years and my husband raves about how Dr. Beeson made his wife even more beautiful. Dr. Beeson is a total star in his profession and couldn't be a nicer person in general. I am beyond satisfied - I'm thrilled and very grateful to him and his team!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Beeson (and his staff) are such kind experts. They are so genuine at each appointment and strive to make their patients 100% happy. I couldn't be happier as a patient of Dr. Beeson. I would recommend him to anyone considering a rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. William H. Beeson's Credentials

• Indiana University (Grad. 1976)