Ratings for Dr. William H. Beeson

I met Dr. Beeson more than 20 years ago while managing an art gallery. When I left the gallery to start my own business, he sent a hand written note with best wishes in my success. I was so impressed that he took the time to care enough to write the note. It showed me what a wonderful, compassionate person he is. I became a patient of his for botox and again, his care was very apparent and genuine. I recently decided to have upper and lower eyelid surgery and there was no other doctor to consider. He took an enormous amount of time explaining the entire process; start to finish, prep, surgery, and after-care. He (and his wonderful scrub nurse, Pam) talked to me prior to the surgery to ensure I was comfortable with everything that would be happening and introduced me to everyone in the surgery room. Upon returning home, he (or his amazing RN, Lesley) called me every day to check on me and answer any questions. My recovery process has been very smooth and at 2 weeks post-op, I couldn't be more excited! My sons swear I shaved off 15 years and my husband raves about how Dr. Beeson made his wife even more beautiful. Dr. Beeson is a total star in his profession and couldn't be a nicer person in general. I am beyond satisfied - I'm thrilled and very grateful to him and his team!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Beeson (and his staff) are such kind experts. They are so genuine at each appointment and strive to make their patients 100% happy. I couldn't be happier as a patient of Dr. Beeson. I would recommend him to anyone considering a rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I'm very satisfied with the results of the surgery and it has boosted my self confidence, i couldn't imagine going anywhere else, I found him to be an excellent surgery, I'm happy with the end result. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Awesome! Total professional who is cutting edge with treatment.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Very happy with results and Dr. Beeson and staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Excellent knowledge in the field of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Beeson takes time to answer any and all questions. I went to several other doctors before choosing Dr. Beeson. He appeared to have my best interest at heart. I had and an s-lift, neck lift and chemical peel and laser done. He continues to have follow up visits until he is completely satisfied with the results he stated I would have The follow ups are all part of the cost. The staff is awesome! Everyone always has a smile and is extremely helpful. Amazing results and amazing staff. Will recommend them to friends who are interested in any type of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Beeson and his staff strive to provide their patients with exceptional care. From your initial consult through post op, they accessible and attentive. He has over 20 years of experience, and yet is truly skilled in the newest techniques. Dr. Beeson takes the time to ask you what type of results you would like to see and then advises you on many different types of treatment options. His follow up and accessibility are the best I have ever experience with any physician.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I saw him for hair transplants in 1993 and have come back since then whenever I needed a touch up. He's terrific.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Beeson is an outstanding physician and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I've been a patient for several years and Dr. Beeson is excellent. He is a highly skilled surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients. I've had many in-office procedures and one surgery and couldn't be happier with the results. He is thorough and detailed in his approach to his work and his patients. I'll continue to recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. William H. Beeson's Credentials

• Indiana University (Grad. 1976)