Ratings for Dr. Marvin P. Masada

Dr. Masada is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. After a recommendation from a friend, I began seeing him in 2004. One of many things I like about Dr. Masada is that he is so knowledgeable, and if he does not know he will find out or refer you to a specialist. He really cares about his patients, and the families of his patients. He is definitely someone you want to look after your total well being. He has become my entire family’s physician, and we all recommend to our friends.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Keeps to his schedule, very knowlegeable, pleasant to deal with and conveys the impression the he really cares about you problem

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

His a good doctor, when ever we call him late at night he calls us back right away. We been seeing him for more than 10 yrs now. The staff are very friendly

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Masada has been our family doctor for 13 years. He is an excellent doctor, very knowledgable and takes the time out to explain and answer your questions. His staff also takes the time to help you, no matter what the issue.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

As noted by others, Dr. Masada is very good to work with and has much better than average patient communication skills. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Dr. Masada does not just make his patients feel like he cares...he DOES care. He offered to drive 20 minutes out of his way to bring me a dose of antibiotics when I had pneumonia. I got a referral from a friend, and I have since referred 6 patients to Dr. Masada. They are all happy with him. He is wonderful! He'll work hard to make sure you have the right diagnosis, medications, treatment, etc. I feel so lucky to have him treating my family.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2006

Very nice guy. Staff is also nice. Extremely short wait time.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2005

Helpful staff, no waiting. Doctor is very respectful and attentive. He really cares!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2004

Dr. Marvin P. Masada's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal