Ratings for Dr. Brian R. Perri

I am very thankful that Dr. Brian Perri was my Orthopedic Surgeon. At 20 years old, I had a tumor in my sacrum. I had been in severe pain for almost a year, and every other doctor called me a hypochondriac. Dr. Perri saw a suspicious shadow in my imaging (missed by others), which led to the discovery of the tumor (S1-S4). Thanks to him, I am now 7 years post-op and living tumor free. The tumor was expected to be a challenging resection, but the operation surpassed all expectations. On top of being an excellent surgeon, Dr. Perri also has incredible bedside manner, and he is someone you can trust. It is easy to see how much he cares about his patients and the best course of treatment. If you are reading reviews for an upcoming surgery, it may be a challenging chapter ahead, but you could not be in better hands.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I had two lumbar fusions after suffering with back pain for over 40 years. By the time I got to Dr. Brian Perri I was almost unable to walk. Following surgery I am able to walk easily and stand on my feet for however long I choose to do so. I am 71 years old. I took little pain medication following the surgery. Dr. Perri answered all of my questions. My recovery has greatly exceeded my expectations. I will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Brian R. Perri's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Assurant