Ratings for Dr. Natalia Nisevich-Lurie

I will never see her again and hope you don't either. She is EXTREMELY RUDE, doesn't read your charts accurately, and will insult you without you with or without you asking questions. She was running late, which is normal, but didn't apologize for it. Read info from my chart that was 2 years old and not the reason for my visit. Told me I need to lose weight by not eating certain foods even though my chart showed I had lost weight in the last year. She does not answer your questions with any helpful information and doesn't explain what she is telling you is wrong with you. She rushes you out after 5 minutes (even though she is late) and has TERRIBLE bedside manner. After my nurse took my vitals I felt great, after seeing this hack of a doctor I felt like crying. She made me take a blood test for pre-diabetes because "you are not fasting, are you?? (her exact words!) I am not surprised other people have had a bad experience. Get a new PCP if you have her and wait for anyone else to see you. Mind you, I was only there for a follow up pap smear. She insinuated that I have problematic tissue in my breasts and need to stop eating sugar immediately. ps: my blood tests were totally normal, and what she diagnosed me with is common for people on birth control (which I am). A total hack. As an attorney I should sue her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Rude. Rushed me out of her office. Said if I had so many questions I'd have to come earlier next time. I was only in there for about 10 minutes. Did not help me, made a quick diagnosis and seemed bored to be there.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013