Ratings for Dr. Christopher C. McClure

Dr. McClure is cardiologist for both my parents... He is a Godsend...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. McClure is an excellant cardiologist. He is very good with his diagnosis and evaluation of my overall condition. He takes time with me and considers my overall health before treating me. God bless him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I have had several appointments with Dr McClure and he and his staff did a wonderful job. I was not rushed and they very carefully reviewed all procedures. Dr McClure seemed very glad to be helping me and never did I feel rushed. He spoke candidly and answered all questions my wife and I had.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Is a very good doctor that takes whatever time is needed with each patient. Office staff is always polite and helpful and the nursing staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. McClure is a wonderful physician with up-to-date knowlege and a caring, friendly attitude. He never makes one feel rushed. However, this is a two physician practice & patients take whoever is available--there's no guarantee you'll see Dr. McClure. His partner, Dr. Phillip Madelil, is not; in my opinion, a physician of the caliber of Dr. McClure either in personality or knowlege. His accent makes for some difficulty in communication.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Extremely intelligent, gracious & friendly. Answers questions carefully & completely.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2006

Dr. Christopher C. McClure's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal