Ratings for Dr. Andrea S. Herzka

Dr Herzka performed bilateral FAI surgeries on me and got me back on my feet. She is an outstanding expert in her field in my opinion and in all of my dealings with her she has been professional, caring and highly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Herzka is not only a highly skilled surgeon who was able to diagnose and correct a problem that had caused our teenage daughter pain for several years, she demonstrated that she truly cares about her patients and their families as people. We are so thankful to have found her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Herzka took the time to actually show me the xrays and MRI on my damaged knee, then discussed options to correct the current damage. Then she showed me what to expect in the future and possible ways to keep me on my feet and dancing for years to come. I feel very comfortable with her knowledge and ability to do what needs to be done. AND - she walked in exactly when my appointment was scheduled!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

This doctor saved my shoulder. She knew I needed immediate surgery or my shoulder would have been unusable. Rebound Orthopedics surgeons were not as concerned and that is why I went to Doctor Herzka. Had it not been for her I'd have lost the use of my arm.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Andrea S. Herzka's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)