Ratings for Dr. Jing Liu

Dr. Liu is a wonderful and intelligent man, very caring and has all but cured my psoriasis...I have seen patients who traveled many hours to be seen by him. The man is truly amazing!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I have known Jing Liu for 25 years, first as a consultant and later as a colleague and friend. In my estimation, he is without peer as a healer--his specialty just happens to be acupuncture. Through the years I have personally witnessed many people regain their health working with him. It has been a privelege for me to work alongside him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Liu is such a kind and knowledgeable doctor. He really cares for his patients. He treated my eczema and acne about a year ago. The condition got improved immediately. After 6 months, it's all cured. I have been to all kinds of skin specialists before. Non of them can cure my condition. Dr. Liu has completely cured my eczema and acne.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

DR LIU IS JUST AWESOME!! HE HAS HELPED ME OUT FOR THE LAST 10 YRS WITH MY FIBRO AND LUNG ISSUES.YOU WILL LOVE HIM HE REALLY CARES FOR PEOPLE.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Jing Liu used acupuncture to help me with my allergies and sinus infections that were very painful. When spring came around I would have an allergic reaction to flowers and trees. It worked and I have no allergies or sinus infections now. Thank goodness.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011