Ratings for Dr. Matthew Hausenfluke

Great Doctor. He is efficient but is kind and takes time to answer questions. He responds quickly if I call the office with any questions. With the three visits I have had in the office, I have never had to wait past my appointment time to be seen. I recently had a bone spur removal surgery and foot is healing nicely. I was able to avoid pain meds to continue nursing (of course there was still pain as it is surgery, but I feel that Dr. Hausenfluke did everything he could to make it the least uncomfortable experience possible).

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

After years of dealing with a painful ingrown toenail and trying other treatments, Dr. Hausenfluke corrected my ingrown toenail and it's such a relief to finally be pain free. He is friendly, knowledgeable and caring. I really appreciated that he called the day after the procedure to check in on me. Dr. Hausenfluke also successfully removed a recurring seed wart on the bottom of my foot, another huge relief. I strongly recommend Dr. Hausenfluke to anyone in need of podiatry treatment.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Very nice and patient doctor. He took the time to explain my condition to me. Was very patient in explanation and I feel very comfortable with his clinic and staff. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Trusted him at first but then he suggested amputating my toe because of problem with ingrown toenail and cyst when there was no sign of infection or any other major problem. I considered this as a very cruel and unecessary solution.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Dr. Matthew Hausenfluke's Credentials

• Spanish

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1999)

GHI