Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Reinking

This doctor is killing my brother, prescribes 4X the pain killers that should be taken. Stay away from this joker unless you want to lose your spouse, kids, teeth etc. My brother is now a zombie who weighs maybe 110 lbs.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Reinking does much more than just hand out medications, as others have indicated. I can without a doubt say that Dr. Reinking saved my life. He challanged the workers compensation system to provide me with much needed treatments. The discovery of additional conditions attributed to my workers compensation injuries saved my life. It was only through Dr. Reinking's experience and expertise that he suspected I was suffering from other conditions that were not obvious to a layman. It was because of his persistance I was able to see specialists to confirm several diagnosis Dr. Reinking had suspected. I believe Dr. Reinking is truly an advocate for his patients. He is not always on time, but this is because he gives his patients the time they need so he can help them. He is really much more than a pain specialist. He is a very wise physician.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

For Chronic Pain patients he is outstanding, and understands to remain functional one must have the tools to do so and he provides these tools such as medications, physical and emotional support - that gives one an opportunity to be as functional as they can be. Kudos to Dr. Reinking.... I prefer to continue to be a part of life & work and be with my family as much as possible and he has helped me do this.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

One has to consider how much staff hired & continually employed reflects the real soul of the physician. Also, there are 29 other days in the month. If a patient does not have a safety net, what does this mean?

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Extremely knowlegeable about pain management and rehabilitation. Very professional and also willing to take time to really get to know his patients.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

This doctor just hands out meds ,I have spoke to quit of his other patients and they say the same.I saw him for about 4yrs.I thought he was helping me ,as I was informed by a group of doctors that he does hand out to much meds to his patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

He is a nice doctor but has an awful staff. They don't care about you. They don't return calls. I wish he worked somewhere else. I like him but could never refer him to anyone because of the awful awful office.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Reinking is knowledgeable, patient, kind, and a true hero for patients experiencing chronic, unrelenting pain.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr.Reinking is a specialist in pain managment. There clinic has a full body approach to managing chronic pain patients.If you become a patient you will go through a complete workup including a 6 week program evaluating the level of pain, and what you can do, as well as what medicine can do for you to make you a productive member of life!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey C. Reinking's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, CA