Ratings for Dr. Michelle D. Lewis

I received caring, prompt, respectful high level care from Dr. Lewis and highly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

My daughter was a patient of Dr. Lewis for the treatment of acne and is doing great. Her acne is almost completely clear. More important, however, is when my daughter developed other medical issues unrelated to the acne, Dr. Lewis identified and diagnosed the problem. Because of Dr. Lewis's keen observation and staying on top of all my daughter's medical needs, my daughter is doing well today. Dr. Lewis is very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Lewis's only "advice" for my out-of-control year long total body covering eczema was, "rub some vaseline on it." Which is not only not feasable to be covered in greasy vaseline head-to-toe all day, but it also burned when I used it on my eczema. I ended up having to pay to see another dermatologist for a second opinion who immediately put me on prednisone, two creams, an anti-itch oral medication and did a culture for yeast infection on the worst eczema in my underarm. I started getting better within 24 HOURS. After 2 weeks I was 95% better and don't have to take any more medication. This was after a year of unnecessary suffering because of Dr. Lewis's poor care.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Michelle D. Lewis's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)