Ratings for Dr. Kathryn C. Riley

I've been to 4 Chiropractors for spine injuries, and Dr. Riley was by far the best experience. She goes much farther than just giving you an adjustment, she helps to correct the issues that cause he discomfort. Dr. Riley has 35 years of experience, and is very good at explaining what she is doing and why. I had torn ligaments in my neck from a car accident, and I felt much better after every treatment. I was even educated on what I could do throughout the day to strengthen the right muscles and correct the issues that caused pain. Dr. Riley takes great care of all her patients, and I recommend her to anyone who needs a chiropractor. She is definitely ahead of the game.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This is by far the best chiropractic experience I've had. Dr. Riley brings 35 years of experience, and it shows. You aren't just getting adjusted at this office, you are receiving corrective treatment for alignment as well. Dr. Riley is very good at explaining the treatment procedures, and asks questions to make sure you know what is going on and are comfortable. I was experiencing terrible neck pain, but I feel a whole lot better after a couple months of treatment. I am also aware of my posture errors and am making an effort to correct the way I stand, sit, and bend my neck down when I'm looking at my phone thanks to Dr. Riley! This was a top notch experience for me, and I would definitely recommend Dr. Riley to anyone needing a chiropractor. She is the best!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Riley is always friendly and courteous when dealing with her patients. I've never been disappointed. Her kind approach and treatment is very much appreciated. I almost always feel better after her care.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Amazing results. Increased flexibility in the spine that decreased pain from osteoarthritis, and other conditions specific to me. Dr. Riley is a talented Chiropractor who has made a difference in my life.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I was having a lot of pain between my shoulders and lower back due to sitting at work all day typing on a computer. I visited Dr. Riley and she did an outstanding job to adjust my lower and upper back! I feel great now with no pain at all! She is also one of the friendliest and nicest people I've ever met. You feel completely comfortable in the office. I highly recommend her and will definitely be back if I need another adjustment! Thank you, Dr. Riley!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

After a couple of bad experiences with different Chiropractors, I found Dr. Riley. It was a little over a year ago when I went to see Dr. Riley for the first time complaining of intense neck, back and right leg pain. She first took an X-ray which discovered that I had an anomaly in my neck which would require special treatment. At the same time, I also had a different set of circumstances i.e., a new grandchild which put added stress on my body. After many "regular visits," she was able to work around my individual issues and restore my spine to a tolerable and functioning level. I have been a "maintenance regular" ever since. There is some irreparable damage, but for the most part I am functioning at a normal level again and am able to participate in the grandmothering duties which are so important to me. Dr. Riley took care of all the insurance issues which made my visits easy quick. I trust Dr. Riley and hope she will continue practicing for a long time! I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Riley since 2008. The office is very clean, organized and there are plenty of staff to help and assist. Dr Riley is one of the best chiropractor I visited which is why I have been with her since 2008. She is thorough, very gentle in the practice of her techniques, caring and most of all, her methods work. I don't have any back or neck pain, and I am able to practice my sports. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Kathryn C. Riley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kathryn C. Riley, D.C. is a Mountain View, CA, chiropractor who offers a variety of chiropractic techniques and services that help people lead full and active lives, free from pain and stiffness. Patients living in and around the Bay Area and Silicon Valley rely on Dr. Riley to alleviate back pain, neck pain, headaches and more. Since graduating with honors from Palmer West College of Chiropractic in 1981, Dr. Riley practiced in Sunnyvale for 33 years before she began to offer her chiropractic services in Mountain View, CA. Training and Expertise Dr. Riley practices a variety of chiropractic techniques in addition to the most common type of chiropractic adjustment, the diversified technique. Dr. Riley also practices Chiropractic Biophysics, an highly effective and safe technique that emphasizes postural analysis and alignment to identify weak or unstable areas of the spine. In addition to practicing Chiropractic Biophysics, Dr. Riley has taught the technique and mentored other young chiropractors in this advanced approach to chiropractic care. As an instructor, she helped countless chiropractic doctors and students across the country hone their skills. Dr. Riley has undergone extensive training in human structural biomechanics. This training, along with more than a quarter century of clinical experience, Dr. Riley is a respected and renowned expert on the effects of whiplash, spinal trauma, postural alignment and advanced chiropractic techniques, such as Chiropractic Biophysics. Dr. Riley Offers Chiropractic Services to Treat a Variety of Conditions Dr. Riley treats a variety of conditions, including: Neck Pain Low Back Pain Headaches Postural Correction Carpal tunnel syndrome Disc herniation Leg pain and Sciatica General body arthritis As a Mountain View chiropractor, Dr. Riley offers chiropractic care, corrective exercises, along with spinal and postural screenings for patients living in and around the Bay Area and Silicon Valley.

• English

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sunnyvale, CA