Ratings for Dr. Heidi H. Wu

Dr. Wu has been my doc since 1998. I've followed her through three office moves. She really listens carefully to what you say, knows your history before you come in, spends as much time as needed with you, is an excellent diagnostician, very thorough and looks for the simple fix first instead of the complicated one. She's a very caring person and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I have been with Dr. Wu for over 8 years and would not ever consider going to another Doctor! I drive to Los Angeles from the San Fernando Valley to see her. If something seriously goes wrong with me, I will feel confident that she will be there til the end!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Wu is a superb internist. She is very conscientious and very thorough. She moves on issues immediately. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

she is the best doctor i know. she give you the time of day and she is not a pill happy doctor which i like. she always talks to me about overall natural health (weight and excersize)

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Wu is an excellent doctor. She is caring, conscientious, thorough and well connected (gives excellent referrals). She returns calls very quickly. She is very warm.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

She didn't listen to my symptoms and sent me to a psychiatrist and told me to lose weight. Turned out I have Lupus.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. Heidi H. Wu's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)