Ratings for Dr. Greg L. Griewe

Ran an hour behind for my appointment then left me sitting in a room for half an hour. Didn’t really explain my exam to me even after I asked for more info.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Staff is VERY rude! Takes sometimes months to get a prescription filled and that is with constant calls talking to the horrible staff with their nonchalant attitude!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr.Griewe was referred by my daughter's pediatrician. He put my daughter through a lot of horrible tests at 3 months old. Then when those test came back inconclusive he ordered an x-ray and found out she had stage 3 bladder reflux. I asked why didn't he do x-ray first, his response was that she was little and wouldn't remember anything anyway so whatever pain she went through would be forgotten. She was prescribed daily antibiotics and told us he would see her back in a year. Since then we had yearly appt. back in April. He walked in, sat down,and was typing on his laptop and said nothing to me for about 3 minutes.Then gave us the prescription and said he would see us in October.(if you are wondering if anything else was said nothing was) Before this appt. We had trouble getting him to refill her antibiotic. It took seven days to get this done.Now he cancelled her appt. on 9th of oct. and rescheduled on 16th. ran out of antibiotic on 11th.staff told me make appt for refil.very rude

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Greg L. Griewe's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Pinehurst, NC