Ratings for Dr. Tanya A. Wahl

I arrived early. I waited nearly 45 minutes. I got appromately 10 minutes with no new information, no tests, and no update of my medications. Medications that I no longer am supposted to take are still on the forms/reports. While I feel that her medical qualifications are probably adequate I did feel that I was rushed in and out with no useful information or updates. I'll be going to a different doctor/hospital than Swedish in the future.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Wahl was filling in for her peer on vacation & was meeting with my friend & I prior to her cancer chemo treatment. She did a good job of evaluating my friend, had clearly read through the chart, offered a new, fresh perspective on the pain management plan for my friend & clarified that she was not getting chemo but rather a treatment using an antibody (interesting clarification considering her regular Oncologist called it a chemo drug). Dr. Wahl had a good bedside manner, she showed empathy & compassion when my friend was having a pain episode during the appointment & paused until she was able to continue the discussion. The biggest concerns are that she was 35 minutes late to the appt (early morning appt) & she was terribly rude & dismissive to me, the friend/primary caregiver. She did not acknowledge my presence, did not introduce herself, barely answered my questions, wouldn't look at me & not even a goodbye when we left. Not exactly a positive reflection on Swedish hospital.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Tanya A. Wahl's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA