Ratings for Dr. Gunjan Nigam

extremely caring and kind....... she helps with everything and always diagnoses and is a great medical practitioner

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I have been Dr. Nigam's patient for several years. She is very knowledgeable and very helpful. She has excellent bedside manners and just a one great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gunjan Nigam for several years. She is a very knowledgeable doctor and is genuinely interested in my health. She takes the time to understand my ailments and then discusses treatment options. The staff at this practice is very professional and friendly. I really appreciate being able to talk to staff when I need to, and get same-day appointments as needed.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

My husband and I became the patients of Dr. Nigam after we moved to NC 3 years ago and we are so thankful for everything she has done for me. Over 2 years ago I was diagnosed with cancer and since then Dr. Nigam has been very instrumental in my integrative therapies. I don't have any evidence of cancer since after 5 months on my therapy, but the healing road was very bumpy. The entire time she and her entire staff treated me with such compassion, tremendous guidance and open minded approach that this was such a rewarding experience for me. She is truly has a gift from God, and we are so grateful to her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

My wife has been seeing Dr. Nigam off and on for the last 4 years, and I have accompanied her on most visits. It always strikes me that Dr. Nigam is extremely competent, has a really nice friendly disposition, and appointments are usually easy to get. Also, the staff at her practice is extremely friendly as well including the front desk.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr Nigam is incredible. She is so helpful, diligent and unrelenting in her search to find a cure for my longterm illness which she eventually found. She is how a doctor should be, putting the patient first and the revenue second. Both my husband and I would highly recommend her for outstanding patient care.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

We also saw Dr. Nygam. Our entire family saw her for a few years. When we first started going, we really liked how she spent the time to get to know us and listen to our concerns. Over time, I don't know if she got really busy or whatever, but she barely stayed in the room long enough to hear us out. She got to personal and only wanted to speak about my personal life...even though I was there for medical concerns. Shortly after, we decided it was time to find another doctor. We also had an issue when I was upset about my daughter being special needs and what all we had gone through and she quickly told me that she has another patient who was worse off then our daughter and needed to be thankful. I was so hurt by that comment. I wouldn't recommend this practice. We have since found another practice who takes their time to diagnose us.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Unprofessional! Rude! Unknowledgeable! Needs to go back to med school or find a new career!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

This doctor made me feel very comfortable around her. I have seen her twice for diabetes. I feel relaxed and I can tell her anything. I'm so happy I found her. Staff was friendly.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Was Not a friendly DR. We were new to area Choose her off a Ins list. need to have BP med update rerilled>When I talked to her asking about I think I may be allegey to chicken she laugh told me to be come like her a Vegt. Not a Medical answer!! I will not return or send any one to her! Office manger was out no one help with office etc, As for me and my family we will look for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012