Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Krugman

This Doctor is VERY unprofessional. The procedure I went in for was a very simple injection. Because I walked in with a "Groupon" Everything suddenly changed. First the nurse, said,"oh you have a groupon? Let me tell the girl at the desk...oh, not that it matters." Then the doctor came in, we discussed the procedure, I told him how much I usually get, and he went to check with the nurse about the soulution. When she came in, he took the syringe, pinched my skin and gave 3 jabs. He noted that while some doctors do a series of small sticks, this is how he does it. NOW, I HAVE TO HOPE I DON'T HAVE IRREGULAR MUSCLE ATROPHY or worse, DROOPING of the eye. Not only did he just jab and go, the spots he stuck were NOT even in a symetrical pattern.I am worried.I have had this done numerous times, and I know how it is supposed to be done. I guess it's true, you get what you pay for.This man has no business practicing in a field where doctors are supposed to be specialists.ABMS certified.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

DR. KRUGMAN PERFORMED LIPO SUCTION AND THIGHTENING OF MY NECK. I LOOK WORSE NOW, AFTER THE PROCEDURE. RESULTS ENDING WITH DIPPLED LOOKING SKIN ON MY STOMACH AND INDENTATIONS ON MY THIGH. AWFUL LOOKING SCARES FROM THE LIPO INCISIONS DUE TO THE NURSE OVER LOOKING THE STITCHES ON MY STOMACH...SKIN HEALED OVER THE STITCHES DID NOT HEAL PROPERLY. DR. KRUGMAN HAD GONE ON A VACATION THE DAY AFTER MY SURGERY. HE WAS NOT AVIAILABLE FOR ANY QUESTIONS I HAD AFTER SURGERY. THE STAFF WERE NOT HELPFUL. NO ONE EVER CALLED ME TO SEE HOW I WAS FEELING. WHEN I DISCUSSED MY FEELINGS WITH DR. KRUGMAN HE STATED I SHOULD GO THE THE GYM AND THAT MY RESULTS WERE DUE TO MY AGE. WHY DID HE TAKE MY MONEY FIRST AND DO THE PROCEDURE KNOWING FULL WELL THAT I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. FURTHER MORE FAT WAS TAKING FROM AREAS THAT I DID NOT WANT TO BE REMOVED AND THE FAT THAT I DID WANT REMOVED WAS NOT TOUCHED. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY? I FEEL HE IS TOO OLD TO BE DOING SUCH PROCEDURES. TERRIBLE SERVICE.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Mark E. Krugman's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)