Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Monnell

Dr Monnell actually took time to hear my concerns and spent time with me explaining the treatment for my MS. She is a very good neurologist.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr Monnell is a kind caring doctor. She spent time with my husband who has Parkinson's disease. She has helped him a great deal. Would recommend her to anyone. She spends the time listening to you and is thoughtful about treatment.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

She spent a lot of time listening to what I had to say. I have been to sevral doctors and she by far spent the most time listening to me and reviewed my paperwork I brought in She is caring and is willing to try to help me. The medication i have tried so far has helped.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

This doctor spent 90 percent of the time telling me about all of her surgeries, and how she doesn't get along with her mother. She spent about 5 min. on me and my problem. Very Narcissistic. I will not go back to her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. McConnell is knowledge, helpful, caring and pretty, as well!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr Monnell nad her staff are friendly and very knowledgable. Took time to listen to my concerns and answered my questions. Highly recomended!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

No one has left any messages cause there'ss nothing good to say about her. Shes rude and very snobby. I left the office in tears. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Kimberly A. Monnell's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little River, SC