Ratings for Dr. Keith B. Dressler

Dr. dressler is very kind. He treats his patients with the up most respect. After hours, you can always talk to someone. I like that. They are very punctual with returning calls.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

We chose to visit two Orthodontist offices before deciding on which would best suit us. We chose Dr. Dressler because he was very pleasant and professional and seemed to have the best plan of action for my son's teeth. We could not be more pleased with the results! His entire staff is very pleasant and very helpful! We never had to wait very long for our appointments, this was a big plus! Definitely recommend this office!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

We had consultations with several orthodontist in the area. We chose Dr. Dressler over the others because he seemed more noligible and price wise was a better choice as well. The staff is wonderful with all the patients. Very nice place to go all around.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr.dressler has done a lot of my family members braces and now mine. We all have beautiful similes!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Dressler and his staff are by far the best orthodontist group in town. I researched 3 groups here in town and hands down, you can't beat them - great staff, very helpful, very punctual and attentive to your needs.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Got a consultation for my oldest, Dr Dressler & his staff were very knowledgeable & super nice

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

We chose Dr. Dressler after visiting several other orthodontists in the area. He was the most knowledgeable and pleasant. We have not encountered any negative staff. Everyone there seems to actually enjoy their jobs. Dr. Dressler even called my daughter personally the same day she got her braces put on to check on her and to answer any questions. I have never had any other dr do that before!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

You guys are all awesome! Dr. Dresser always took his time with me, Lord knows I needed it with how many broken brackets I had! Haha

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I think Dr. Dressler and his staff are awesome. They are always helpful and answer any questions I have. I like that I do not have to wait a long time in the waiting room either. I am in and out of the office in record time!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

We love Dr.Dressler so much! He is a great orthodontist, and I wouldn't pick or trust any other orthodontist to work on my teeth.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013