Ratings for Dr. Vikas A. Godhania

My experience with Dr. Godhania is the exact opposite of the previous poster. I have been going to him for a number of years and have always known him to be extremely knowledgeable. He takes as much time as is needed to explain things completely and make sure that I understand my options, and is always friendly and professional. As an advanced practice nurse, I never hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr G. Is always in a rush, and has terrible nurses who are all very rude. Overpriced and under qualified in my opinion. Going to get a second opinion

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Vikas A. Godhania

Dr. Vikas A. Godhania's response
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review, and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you’ve experienced. My staff and I strive to provide our patients with the best healthcare experience possible, and I rely on your feedback to help me determine where improvements are needed. Please contact my Clinic Manager, at 512-346-8888 if you would like to further discuss your concerns.

Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Vikas A. Godhania's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal